Priory Published Research
- Williams, G J., Power, KG., Millar, HR., Freeman, CP., Yellowlees, A., Dowds, T., Walker, M., Campsie, L., MacPherson, F., Jackson, MA. (1993)
A comparison of eating disorders and other dietary/weight control groups on measures of perceived control, assertiveness, self-esteem, and self-directed hostility. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 14: 27-32.
- Williams, G., Power, KG., Millar, HR., Freeman, CP. Dowds, T., Yellowlees, A., Parry-Jones, WLL. (1994)
Development and Validation of the Stirling Eating Disorder Scales. International Journal of Eating Disorders, 16: 35-43.
- Paterson G, Power K, Yellowlees A, Park K, Taylor T. (2007)
The relationship between two-dimensional self-esteem and problem solving style in an anorexic inpatient sample. European Eating Disorders Review 15, 70 – 77
- Swanson H, Power K, Collin P, Deas S, Paterson G, Grierson D, Yellowlees A, Park K, Taylor L. (2010)
The relationship between parental bonding, social problem solving and eating pathology in an anorexic inpatient sample. European Eating Disorders Review. 18 (1): 22 – 32.
- Collin P, Power K, Karatzias T, Grierson D, Yellowlees A. (2010)
The effectiveness of, and predictors of responses to inpatient treatment of anorexia nervosa.International Journal of Eating Disorders. 18 (6): 464 – 474.
- Deas S, Power K, Collin P, Grierson D, Yellowlees A.
The relationship between disordered eating, perceived parenting and perfectionistic schemas. Cognitive Therapy Research. Published Online 25 May 2010
- Karatzias, T. Chouliara, Z. Power, K. Collin, P. Yellowlees, A. Grierson. D (2010)
Comorbid psychopathology in anorexia nervosa: The role of psychosocial factors. Clinical Psychology & Psychotherapy 17, 519-527.
- Paterson G, Power K, Collin P, Grierson D, Yellowlees A, Park K.
The Mediating Role of Self-Esteem in the Relationship between Social Problem – Solving & Anorexia Nervosa. European Eating Disorders Review.
Smith V, Chouliara Z, Morris P.G., Collin, P, Power K, Yellowlees A, Grierson D, Cook M.
Experiences of inpatient treatment for anorexia nervosa. European Eating Disorders Review.
Livingstone A, Neuropsychology Correlates of Anorexia Nervosa.
Swanson H, Investigation of set shifting, social problem solving and obsessive-compulsive traits in individuals with anorexia nervosa.